Home and Street Kids Welfare Initiative (HSKi)
We are a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) established on September 9th,2005 by Funmi Omisope in her year one in the university to give a better life to the street kids and their parents begging on the streets of Nigeria regardless of their background,religion or nationality. Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on 13th December, 2013.
To turn craving hands to creative minds
To turn craving hands to creative minds through rehabilitation: guidance and counseling, skill acquisition training, quality education,policy advocacy and reintegration.
1. To transform the mind of the street kids and their parents.
2. To empower the parents of the street kids.
3. To provide shelter,medical care,food and educational support for the street kids.
4. To reintegrate the street kids and their parents back into the society.
- Give physical and psychological care to the street kids.
- Ensure standard education for the street kids.
- Set and encourage high moral standards for the children to help them become good citizens of Nigeria.
- Reintegrate empowered parents and educated kids into the society.